4.5 Inch Kitchen Fruit/Automatic Knife, Dinner Knife
|FOB Price:||US $0.99-2.99 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||200 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Pieces||US $0.99-2.99/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||8, 000, 000 PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Ceramic Knives
- 35 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Model NO.: ZR4H
- Blade Material: Ceramic
- Size: 4 inch
- Color: Black
- Usage: for Chef, for Housewives
- Model: 4.5" Ceramic Paring Knife
- Blade Color: White & Black or at Customer′s Request
- Advantage: OEM, ODM
- Transport Package: Blister Card, Pet Box
- Origin: Xiamen, China
- Type: Paring Knife
- Handle Material: Plastic
- Function: Fruit Knife, Slicing Knife
- Packaging: Single
- Brand: Middia
- Available Size: 3"-6.7"
- Handle Color: Black/Green/Pink or at Customer′s Request
- Trademark: Middia
- Specification: FDA, LFGB, PAHS, ROHS, SGS certificated
- HS Code: 6912009000
Blade Material:Zirconium Oxide
Handle Material:ABS with TPR coated
Blade Color: white and black in matt or mirror finish
Handle Color:black,green,pink or at customer's request
Available Size:3"-6.7" or at customer's request
1.Durable,high density,high hardness
2.No stain,no rust,FDA certificated.
5.Green, lead-free, non-toxic
1.Superior quality,high hardness,the sharpest cutting edge hardness next to diamond.
2.Never leave any metallic taste or smell on your food.
3.Hardness 10 times and durable 60 times than stainless steel knif.
4.Keep effecient without re-sharpening for years.
5.Easy to be cleaned by rinsing in water.
6.Improve your culinary experiences.
7.Stain and rust proof,non-adhesion,very easy to clean.
Content knives:paring knife,utility knife,santoku knife,chef's knife,slicing knife,peeler,scissors
Advantage of Middia Ceramic:
1. Middia ceramic knife is made of advanced material called zirconium oxide,strong eough that can bear higher drop test and the blade surface looks very good, drop it from 1 meter height(the head of blade straight down),the knife retain safe,or press the blade edge with ruler, it's retain safe for blade adge as well,but the same test for inferior knife, you may notice micro nicks on the blade's edges as inferior knife made of alumina or low purity zirconia powder,it's so easy to be broken.
2. Middia knife blade is extra sharp that can cut A4 paper to a thin paper which wide 0.2-0.4cm smoothly and easily.
3. Because of import high pure zirconium oxide blade,so it is as white as jade,check it under the strong light,blade is jade-like apparance, make noble sense,surface is smooth and clean,in perfect light transmittance,without any stain,chromatic aberration,shadow and hidden cracks,like jade transparency and brightness
4. Middia blade edge is made with more than 10 process,blade edge line is about 0.2mm, well-proportioned and excellent flexibility,when pressing the edge with ruler,blade edge will not crack .
5.Middia knife handle is made of import material,none toxic and smell,reach food degrade,passed PAHS/ROHS SGS test, well-balanced non-slip.
6. Middia make the knife top and heel to round design so that will not hurt the user .
Use & Care:
- Do not wash in the dishwasher,by hand wash with water and liquid dish soap.
- Do not use knife to cut hard foods, frozen foods or foods containing bones so that not damage the blade.
- Do not cutting on marble,stone,glass or tile surface,use only on plastic or wood cutting boar.
- Do not pry,deep inpact,or when the screwdriver.
- Do not put the handly on the fire.
- Do not use the side of blade rolling garlic or other food.
- Keep blade cover on when blade is not in use to avoid chipping, keep it away from the children.
Sure,we are the best OEM,ODM manufacturer of you!!!!
For more information pls. visit our website:www.chinaceramicknives.com
We warmly welcome to your inquiry and expect to create business relationship with you soon,if you are interested in any item of our products please do not hesitate to contact us,we'll reply you with our best price promptly!
|Specific density||g/cm 3||>6.0|
|(10 -6 /K)||9.6(20~400)|
|Fracture toughness||MPa.m 1/2||7-10|
|Thermal conductivity||W/(m .k)||2.5|