Ceramic Fruit Cutter Knife with Peeler Set for The Best Promotion Gift
|FOB Price:||US $1.5-2.5 / Set|
|Min. Order:||200 Sets|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Sets||US $1.5-2.5/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||8, 000, 000 PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Ceramic Knife Set
- 38 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Model NO.: GLG201
- Handle Material: Plastic
- Brand: Middia
- Color: Black
- Model: Ceramic Fruit Knife Set
- Blade Color: White
- Advantage: OEM, ODM
- Transport Package: Blister Cardboard, Gift Box with EVA Tray
- Origin: Xiamen, China
- Blade Material: Ceramic
- Usage: Kitchen Knife, Multi Functional Knife, Utility Knife, Camping Knife, Hunting Knife, Industrial Knife, Combat Knife, Office
- Folding: Unfolded
- Condition: New
- Available Size: 3"-6.7"
- Handle Color: Black/Green/Pink or at Customer′s Request
- Trademark: Middia
- Specification: FDA, LFGB, PAHS, ROHS, SGS certificated
- HS Code: 6911102100
Blade Material: Zirconium Oxide
Handle Material: ABS with TPR coated
Blade Color: White and black in matt or mirror finish
Handle Color: Black, green, pink or at customized
Available Size: 3"-6.7" or at customer's request
1. Superior quality, high hardness, the sharpest cutting edge hardness next to diamond
2. Never leave any metallic taste or smell on your food
3. Hardness 10 times and durable 60 times than stainless steel knife
4. Keep effecient without re-sharpening for years
5. Easy to be cleaned by rinsing in water
6. Improve your culinary experiences
7. Stain and rust proof, non-adhesion, very easy to clean.
8. Elegant Appearance
4 inch Ceramic Fruit Knife with Sheath
Advantage of Middia Ceramic:
1. Middia ceramic knife is made of advanced material called zirconium oxide, strong eough that can bear higher drop test and the blade surface looks very good, drop it from 1 meter height(the head of blade straight down), the knife retain safe, or press the blade edge with ruler, no more damage for blade adge as well, but the same test for inferior knife, you may notice micro nick on the blade edges as inferior knife is made of alumina or low purity zirconia powder, it's so easy broken.
2. Middia knife blade is extra sharp that can cut A4 paper to a very thin which wide 0.2-0.4cm smoothly and easily.
3. Because of import high pure zirconium oxide blade, so it is as white as jade, check it under the strong light, blade is jade-like apparance, make noble sense, surface is smooth and clean, in perfect light transmittance, without any stain, chromatic aberration, shadow and hidden cracks, like jade transparency and brightness
4. Middia blade edge is made with more than 10 process, blade edge line is about 0.2mm, well-proportioned and excellent flexibility, when pressing the edge with ruler, blade edge will not crack.
5. Middia knife handle is made of import material, none toxic and smell, reach food degrade, passed PAHS/ROHS SGS test, well-balanced non-slip.
6. Middia make the knife top and heel to circle design so that will not hurt the user.
Use & Care:
Do no cut on marble, stone, glass or tile surface, use only on plastic or wood cutting boards, Do not cut bone includes fish bone and frozen food or other hard object so that not damage the blade
Do not used for any twising and prising
Do not scraping hard surfaces
Do not applying force to the side of the blade.
Do not put handle to open flame
Do not wash in the dishwasher, by hand wash with water and liquid dish soap.
Keep it away from the children
We warmly welcome to your inquiry and expect to create business relationship with you soon, if you are interested in any item of our products please do not hesitate to contact us as follows, we'll reply you with our best price promptly!
1.Visit our offical website:www.chinaceramicknives.com
2.If you need to order samples pls. visit our on-line store:www.aliexpress.com/store/1801116 and contact with server Calina.
3. Contact Calina to place order as follows. Thanks so much!
Sure,we are the best OEM,ODM manufacturer of you!!!!
|Specific density||g/cm 3||>6.0|
|(10 -6 /K)||9.6(20~400)|
|Fracture toughness||MPa.m 1/2||7-10|
|Thermal conductivity||W/(m .k)||2.5|