6" Mirror Blade Ceramic Damascus Knife&Veget Knife & Cleaver
|FOB Price:||US $0.99-6.99 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||200 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Pieces||US $0.99-6.99/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||8, 000, 000 PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: HBCHR21
- Blade Material: Ceramic
- Size: 6 inch
- Color: Black
- Usage: for Chef, for Housewives
- Model: 6"Mirror Black Ceramic Cleaver
- Blade Color: White and Blace or at Customer′s Request
- Advantage: OEM, ODM
- Transport Package: Blister Cardboard, Gift Box with EVA Tray
- Origin: Xiamen, China(Mainland)
- Type: Cleaver
- Handle Material: Plastic
- Function: Fruit Knife, Slicing Knife
- Packaging: Single
- Brand: Middia
- Available Size: 3"-6.7"
- Handle Color: Black, Green, Pink or Customized
- Trademark: Middia
- Specification: FDA, LFGB, PAHS, ROHS, SGS certificated
- HS Code: 6912009000
Blade Material: Zirconium Oxide
Handle Material: ABS with TPR coated
Blade Color: Mirror Black
Handle Color: Black
Available Size: 3"-6.7" or at customer's request
1. High hardness, never be worn and torn
2. Stain and rust proof blade
3. Ultra sharp, never be re-sharpening for years
4. Green, Healthy, Hygiene, ECO-Friendly
1. Nanotechnology, made of super pure Zirconia fine, ECO-Fridendly.
2. Superior quality, exceptional hardness, the sharpest cutting edge hardness next to diamond.
3. Hardness 10 times and durable 60 times than stainless steel knife.
4. Antibacterial, resist contamination, easy to clean, nonmagnetic, fully compact material.
5. Extra sharp and durable, have long lasting cutting and retains perfect sharp edge for years without re-sharpening.
6. Oxidation resistant, maintain each food's flavour and color
7. Stain and rust proof, nonmagnetic completely, it's made of compacted material, so that is without hole
Advantage of Middia Ceramic:
1. Middia ceramic knife is made of advanced material called zirconium oxide, strong eough that can bear higher drop test and the blade surface looks very good, drop it from 1 meter height(the head of blade straight down), the knife retain safe, or press the blade edge with ruler, it's retain safe for blade adge as well, but the same test for inferior knife, you may notice micro nicks on the blade's edges as inferior knife made of alumina or low purity zirconia powder, it's so easy to be broken.
2. Middia knife blade is extra sharp that can cut A4 paper to a thin paper which wide 0.2-0.4cm smoothly and easily.
3. Because of import high pure zirconium oxide blade, so it is as white as jade, check it under the strong light, blade is jade-like apparance, make noble sense, surface is smooth and clean, in perfect light transmittance, without any stain, chromatic aberration, shadow and hidden cracks, like jade transparency and brightness
4. Middia blade edge is made with more than 10 process, blade edge line is about 0.2mm, well-proportioned and excellent flexibility, when pressing the edge with ruler, blade edge will not crack.
5. Middia knife handle is made of import material, none toxic and smell, reach food degrade, passed PAHS/ROHS SGS test, well-balanced non-slip.
6. Middia make the knife top and heel to round design so that will not hurt the user
Use & Care:
Do no cut on marble, stone, glass or tile surface, use only on plastic or wood cutting boards, Do not cut bone includes fish bone and frozen food or other hard object so that not damage the blade
Do not used for any twising and prising
Do not scraping hard surfaces
Do not applying force to the side of the blade.
Do not put handle to open flame
Do not wash in the dishwasher, by hand wash with water and liquid dish soap.
For more information pls. Visit our website: www.chinaceramicknives.com
We warmly welcome to your inquiry and expect to create business relationship with you soon, if you are interested in any item of our products please do not hesitate to contact us, we'll reply you with our best price promptly!
Sure, we are the best OEM, ODM mafacturer of you! ! !
|Specific density||g/cm 3||>6.0|
|(10 -6 /K)||9.6(20~400)|
|Fracture toughness||MPa.m 1/2||7-10|
|Thermal conductivity||W/(m .k)||2.5|